As a mom, a wife and a fitness enthusiast I am always looking for ways to ensure I take care of myself and my family. As Precision Nutrition ProCoach, I want to provide you with simple strategies, tools & healthy living tips so you can live your best life. From recipes to my perspective on current health & nutrition trends, I do my best to help you make healthy living easier.
Regardless of your age, good health makes you wealthy. How you look & feel has a direct correlation to how well you treat yourself body, mind & soul. The choices you make today will have an impact on your body, and your life, so I encourage you to make well informed choices and decisions whenever you can. Think about where you want to be not just tomorrow, but in a few years down the road. Make decisions today that support those long term goals.
Remember it’s not an ‘all or nothing’ attitude that gets you to your goals, friends. It’s an ‘all or something’ philosophy that will carry you through and help you hit your body weight goals and maintain them – no matter what life throws at you.
If you would like help with your health & nutrition goals, don’t be afraid to reach out. I would love to help you develop your own healthy lifestyle plan that makes you look & feel your best. Visit my coaching page and let’s take it from there!
- Meal Planning like a BossAs a busy mom, I know how chaotic dinnertime is in a busy household. Not only is there the stress of WHAT to make for dinner but also ensuring you are organized on a daily basis can be a huge headache. I remember nights in our household where I would literally throw up my hands in frustration […]
- Are you Looking for a Weight Loss Miracle?Diets suck. From tasteless diet foods to feeling hungry all the time to working out AND STILL feeling hungry all the time … diets have earned a love/hate status in our lives. It’s no wonder we are all out there looking for a weight loss miracle. As most of us hate going through that diet […]
- All About Fad DietsMy diet starts Monday. Sound familiar? Well it was my mantra for many years as I yo-yo’d through a ton of fad diets. I swapped meals for shakes, I counted points, I obsessed over calories, I measured, I ate meals that left me hungry & unsatisfied and I hated every minute. I started and […]
- How to Motivate your Family to get HealthySo as you may know, I serial dieted for many years and struggled with fad diets for much of my life. I met my husband during one of the points where I had lost a lot of weight on Weight Watchers and was sporting a much slimmer physique. I think we fell in love on our first date – it was […]
- All About Plant Based EatingOne of the most prevalent trends I see today as health & nutrition coach, is the shift to eating a plant based diet. I see a greater focus on eating more whole foods (which is optimal) and awareness that processed foods are contributing to the obesity epidemic. However, that being said, I still […]
- Roasted Tomato Marinara SauceWhen I was a young mom, I developed a love affair with Italian dishes and I loved making gorgeous pasta dishes, risotto and delicious pizzas. I remember one of the first cookbooks I really treasured was by Giada DeLaurentis (Everyday Italian) that contained some amazing recipes – to this day […]
- Chili Lime TacosHealthy eating does not have to suck. Nope – it can be as fun and adventurous as you want to make it! I have been living the healthy lifestyle dream over here, eating yummy foods and trying new recipes. The latest recipe we tried this past weekend were these spectacular Chili Lime Tacos that […]
- Top 5 Reasons to Live CleanI used to associate the concept of clean with the smell of bleach or cleaners. I am sure there are many people who can relate to that and who like me, grew up in a household where we routinely used harsh chemicals. In fact, to this day just the scent of bleach snaps me back to my childhood, […]
- Successful Strategies for Fat LossExcess body weight is an increasing problem in our society. With the abundance of overly processed foods, the staggering availability of fast foods and the convenience lifestyle that many of us gravitate towards – it’s no wonder that obesity rates are on the rise. Excess fat isn’t […]
- Why Macros MatterWhen I was serial dieting, the only focus on any of those diets was the calorie deficit and making sure I didn’t over-eat. As long as it was low-calorie, fat-free or diet it fit my plan. I gave up ‘regular’ foods and suffered for weeks or months in an extreme calorie deficit while […]