As a mom, a wife and a fitness enthusiast I am always looking for ways to ensure I take care of myself and my family. As Precision Nutrition ProCoach, I want to provide you with simple strategies, tools & healthy living tips so you can live your best life. From recipes to my perspective on current health & nutrition trends, I do my best to help you make healthy living easier.
Regardless of your age, good health makes you wealthy. How you look & feel has a direct correlation to how well you treat yourself body, mind & soul. The choices you make today will have an impact on your body, and your life, so I encourage you to make well informed choices and decisions whenever you can. Think about where you want to be not just tomorrow, but in a few years down the road. Make decisions today that support those long term goals.
Remember it’s not an ‘all or nothing’ attitude that gets you to your goals, friends. It’s an ‘all or something’ philosophy that will carry you through and help you hit your body weight goals and maintain them – no matter what life throws at you.
If you would like help with your health & nutrition goals, don’t be afraid to reach out. I would love to help you develop your own healthy lifestyle plan that makes you look & feel your best. Visit my coaching page and let’s take it from there!
- Successful Strategies for Fat LossExcess body weight is an increasing problem in our society. With the abundance of overly processed foods, the staggering availability of fast foods and the convenience lifestyle that many of us gravitate towards – it’s no wonder that obesity rates are on the rise. Excess fat isn’t […]
- How to Make (and Keep) your New Years ResolutionsThe start of a new year is when most of us typically make some pretty ambitious new years resolutions like losing weight, getting in shape or just feeling better. Unfortunately, over 70% of us will stop working on these resolutions after only a few weeks and that’s for a few specific reasons: […]
- How to Easily Set up Your own Home Gym with Minimal SpaceFinding time to workout isn’t easy for most people and the cost of belonging to a gym can seem prohibitive. Additionally, some of my clients don’t like working out in a gym because they are embarassed or uncomfortable doing so in front of other people. For busy moms, they need the […]
- Top 5 Reasons to Live CleanI used to associate the concept of clean with the smell of bleach or cleaners. I am sure there are many people who can relate to that and who like me, grew up in a household where we routinely used harsh chemicals. In fact, to this day just the scent of bleach snaps me back to my childhood, […]
- 5 Key Benefits of StretchingYou know when I first started working out a few years ago, I did it with enthusiasm and lots of energy. I pushed my body with every workout and I focused on workouts that built muscle, improved my stamina & endurance and which would make the biggest impact on my overall fitness. Yup, I was a […]
- Why Macros MatterWhen I was serial dieting, the only focus on any of those diets was the calorie deficit and making sure I didn’t over-eat. As long as it was low-calorie, fat-free or diet it fit my plan. I gave up ‘regular’ foods and suffered for weeks or months in an extreme calorie deficit while […]
- Delicious Overnight OatsSo a few months ago, a friend introduced me to overnight oats. Apparently this has been a ‘thing’ for awhile but you will have to forgive me because I apparently came late to the overnight oats party. Never a huge fan of oatmeal, I was at first unsure of whether or not I would like […]
- Keto Strawberry SmoothieFor all my keto friends, this recipe is for you! Inspired by the thick and creamy strawberry shakes I enjoyed as a kid, I wanted to share a smoothie that captures that delicious and indulgent taste. This smoothie is high in fat and low in carbs to help you stay on track with your plan. Now […]
- Are you Looking for a Weight Loss Miracle?Diets suck. From tasteless diet foods to feeling hungry all the time to working out AND STILL feeling hungry all the time … diets have earned a love/hate status in our lives. It’s no wonder we are all out there looking for a weight loss miracle. As most of us hate going through that diet […]
- Top 5 Benefits of Collagen SupplementsAbout five years ago, before I lost a significant amount of weight (over 85 lbs), I started having mobility issues. Now maybe if I was 85 I would have just chalked this up to an age thing but at 40? Ummm no, not so much. You see when I was much younger, I had injured my ankle (the same one) twice […]